Thursday, December 11, 2014

Memo of My Missionary

 Well we were on our way back from our pday shopping stopped at a light
in the turning lane and an old man in a Subaru Forester rear ended us.
Don't worry we are all okay. Our Ford Fusion isn't though lol. This is
the second time on my mission I have been rear ended. Maybe we will
get a shiny new Chevy Cruz or Subaru now lol.

Poor old man. I feel sorry for him.
















Blowing some leaves off of a roof. Go hard or go home! That's my motto.














I make this look good!





















Look who I discovered while biking around in my area! Totally made my day.




















Check out my cute little gingerbread house!






































Merry Christmas my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment