Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Memo From My Missionary~ Chilling Sustainability

 Elder Simpson, my companion Hanssen, and I. Hanssen and my previous
companion Elder Nash were companions with both me and Simpson. The
only black Elders In The OEM so Hanssen demanded we get a picture to
capture the moment haha.

 Chilling like a villain!
  Elder Ballard of the Twelve
has authorized our mission to assist in the World Track Championships
held here on campus on Eugene. That will be fun. My comp and I will be
there Friday doing sustainability...whatever that is haha. I will be
excited to meet world class athletes! I met the Ireland team, and saw
Mexico team. And our Zone Leader Elder Anderson is technically a
Spanish speaking missionary, but he is now serving as an English zone
leader, anyway he talked to the Argentina team and told them he was a
missionary and they just busted out laughing at him...apparently the
argentines are prideful people.Oh and they gave us free full Adidas outfits. Warm ups
socks hat everything it is awesome! Other than that we have just been
doing the same old stuff.....


 Dinner in paradise with our WML. (Ward Mission Leader)
 Portland Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment