Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Memo of My Missionary- Very Very Very Very Busy

my week has been very very very busy indeed. i did get to go to the temple on thursday. i will be sending some pics and posted some on facebook. I did Jesse and my companion did Charles.i just left the cards at the temple since all their work is done now. if you want me to get them back for you i can with some help. I pray Jesse and Charlse accept these ordinances so they can be with us in eternity. know that all is well. love ya 



 scammed i bought EFY 2012...all brand new and shiny still wrapped in the plastic...i opened it and this is what i found! there was no CD!!! so i basically donated 17 dollars to desseret book lol.



 The Patriot

i love this picture. the old man in the picture is Curt Greer. he was baptized about 4 years ago. he is a fireball of awesomeness! the most patriotic guy i have ever met. we are now in the process of helping him better understand what went on in the temple.




 Exchanges Elder Lambert and I


 while we were on exchanges we did service all morning. cleaning up tree branches from the ice storm at a widow's house. it was way fun! but really  wet! it's always wet here lol. there were a lot more branches than i thought there would be cuz they were so spread out. we filled up two whole trailers full :) she paid us in cookies! and some way yummy Hawaiian chocolate! We had a fun exchange! also do to my bad planning we ended up having two dinners that night! let's just say i was so close to puking lol.




 my ipad mini



 don't see this every day!
 My new friend
were walking down the street and
 i saw this guy basking in the sun. had to snatch him up and give him some love. he excreted some sorta stinky body fluid all over my hands...it sucked lol. i love animals.

 Study time

Elder Lambert and I doing studies in this picture. :) Personal study time is one of my favorite times of the day. i love being able to dive in and study by the Spirit. I have a firm testimony that the Spirit will literally tell you all you need to know if you are worthy and ask in faith :) Elder Lambert has been out a long time and he gave me some great teaching ideas. :)


 Oh the sunshine! blessed sunshine! let the peaceful happy moments roll!


 Portland Temple!

LOVE THE PORTLAND TEMPLE! also the visitor's center is way cool too! it is all virtual! i walked in there and there was about a billion sister missionaries working there. they all looked and stared at me...i awkwardly retreated to the bathroom! been a long time since i have been around so many females. anyway the temple was awesome! it is so so so so big! and there are like four endwoment rooms. the new temple movies are so cool! i loved being able to go through with the names of my ancesters. :)

 so that little pool there in front is so clear and shiny...i sorta accidently stepped in it cuz i literally couldnt tell where the steps stopped and the water started




No comments:

Post a Comment