Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shazam

No, it's not a cleaned up cuss word. 

So, my number one daughter has always given me music cuz that's how she tries to make up for all the gray hairs she has given me. The last cd she gave me looks like this:


She used to care enough that she would write the songs out for me. I guess there's a statute of limitations on gray hair crime. So, here I am with a cd of songs which I am about to import to my computer. If you don't name them, or if they don't have the name and artist digitally embedded in the file, they will be named as Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, etc. This drives me crazy. 

The point of this whole post is, in case you don't know- like, if you been living inside of a coconut- there is an app (I guess if you live inside of a coconut, you won't know what an app is either) called Shazam. 

You let Shazam listen to a song and 90% of the time it will be able to pinpoint it exactly. Voila. Much easier than having to search for a song based on a line of lyric. 

Your welcome, all you coconut dwellers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment