Sunday, July 19, 2015

Music Monday~ Lightsaber Duel

I am old enough that I have seen each Star Wars movie when originally released in theaters. (I say originally because the old ones were re-released with changes.) Only special people are impressed by that.

I saw the first one when I was four years old in Guam. The second one, I watched in North Dakota when I was seven. The third one was in England when I was ten. How many of you can spill those kinds of beans!?

Needless to say, some of us in this household are pretty durn excited for the next big screen release of this childhood/adulthood fantasy world. Harrison got a Star Wars shirt for his birthday. (Thank you, Abbie!) He is saving it to wear when we watch the new movie. I tried to tell him that it would be okay for him to wear before then, but no go.

I think I'm going to need a shirt, too. What do you think? Should I go Yoda or R2D2?

Today's music is a really fun number created by the Piano Guys who have to be some of the MOST talented musicians in the world. Their parodies are worth at least a chuckle and some of their more serious stuff will knock your socks off. Especially if you've ever played a piano! (Or, I suppose, a cello. What say ye, Bree? I wouldn't know. Cello is still on my bucket list.)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment