Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

What Nicole asked for was a bunch of material. This is part of the bunch. She is making a blanket- sans sewing.

Very warm blanket!

She allowed her sister to help. Garsh.


Three boys and three thousand Legos. Who are these people who sell thousands of Legos on ebay? What are they like? Do they live amongst hills of Legos? Do they organize them at all?

Porter received an artist's set of coloring pencils from Grandpa Larry who lives in Oregon.

In my never-ending quest to organize, I got the boys tackle boxes for their Legos. This was before Santa brought thousands more into the house. I'm thinking now we need a Lego table.

Morgan is very creative with Legos. As a child, I was limited to one room houses or whatever the set was designed to make. Morgan once used a castle set to make a viking ship. It was so cool.

Oh, the beautiful colors!


I always feel like somebody's watching me...

No comments:

Post a Comment